before she heads off to New York (!). We also popped in to the Made in Thornbury market which was FUN. The girls loved the hairclips and brooches and all the colourful stalls.
Then we dropped in on my brother and his family for a cuppa before heading back on the train. I love train travel..it's so relaxing. It was such a beautiful sunny weekend and we all enjoyed time together and at home. Great to go to our local makers market too on Sunday which looked fantastic. The stalls all looked great and I loved the rag mat maker who had her gorgeous mats all laid out on the grass like colourful suns. Didn't take any photo's unfortunately...!
How exciting, two awards from the lovely Jemm!! My first two awards - isn't she sweet? It's nice to know that my everyday ramblings are read by someone a million miles away. I love the way blogs bring people together - it reminds me of the penfriends I had when I was younger. Thanks Jemm!
Award number one is the Lemonade Award which is for showing great attitude and/or gratitude.
The Rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
2. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post, and/or to the person from whom you received your award.
2. Link to the person who has tagged you and
3. Then choose 7 more bloggers to give the Kreative Award to
Here are 7 things I love:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *