Monday, June 25, 2012

Out and about

This week we visited the amazing Walker Art Centre in Minneapolis. The kids were a bit unimpressed when we suggested going but they all loved it! We all were so inspired by this fabulous gallery and sculpture garden. It was funny to be in a gallery with the same name as our family (except they missed the Johansson bit..!)




Oh, and we got to wear little Walker badges...!













 There was a lot to look at, I wouldn't mind going again. And don't even start me on their shop..oh boy. This post is short because I'm using my iPad and it's not letting me upload photos as I normally do. So I guess I'll do two short posts instead.


That's all from me tonight, hope all is good with you lovely ones. See you soon xo

3 comments:

Gert88 said...

Lovely shot of Char and great to see everyone enjoying an art experience. Xx

Maxabella said...

A wonderful experience. x

sweet emmelie said...

love all the photo's