Monday, August 30, 2010

at my house



At my house I'm thinking about my weekend. It was a busy one as usual and there were lots of nice distractions such as looking at window boxes and streetscapes in my old home town of Fitzroy.

After having breakie with an old mate in Gertrude St it was back home to these two beauties and then off to Daylesford for some party action.


Rosie had so much fun at Maggie's 5th birthday, with all the other fairies.



This gorgeous girl had organised such a great event and I fell in love with the little houses they made.


At my house I'm loving the colours, shapes and idea's that the children bring into our lives.



Their originality and sense of colour & fun brighten up my world.



At my house I'm loving the way a brand new day means a brand new start. I'm feeling happy & positive this week and looking forward to new adventures, some sunny days and hopefully my new camera arriving!! Woo hoo!
Hope your week is sparkly & new too, whatever you are up to. Why not pop past Lou Lou's and play along? See you soon and don't forget...


xo

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my what a lovely house...and weekend don't you just love those times!!

flowerpress said...

What a lovely post :-) Hope your week is wonderful!

Lou said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend, a nice mix of things. Fairy parties are just so cute!

What a lovely positive start to your week. I hope you have a good one. Thanks for joining in this week. Lou.

Anonymous said...

the little houses are gorgeous!

Cat said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. The little houses are very sweet,sounds like a fun time was had by everyone at the party. Enjoy your week Beck:)

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Hiya Lovely, T'was so great to see you all over at ours and your small lovely wee girl is an absolute pleasure. Her 'house' is terrific, she was so careful, thoughtful and gentle with her selection of colours and items to stick on it, I am sure she will love her bead baby house for a long time. Cheers Peta

Tania said...

This is a great post, I enjoyed reading it.

Hope your week is as good as you hope for.

Tania

Cherie said...

Beautiful post Beck, totally gorgeous ;-)