Monday, July 13, 2009

Last days of school holidays...


Are you impulsive? Would you hop in the car with four kids, two dogs, a box of matches and a couple of packets of chips & set off for a long drive in the pouring rain? I know someone who would...







Anyway, it was a fun , crazy & damp way to finish up the school holidays. Being outside in the elements with out much planning seemed a whole lot better than staying at home with the tv on.


As for my other baby, we spent a lovely 24 hours together on Friday in the city. We went shopping - I bought this cute set of magnets for my friend Hannah...I just love them!



We also ate yummy food & chatted & laughed lots. As always I am going to miss her so much now she is back at school.
How were your holidays? Hope you had lots of adventures too xox

7 comments:

Tania said...

Yep I would. Especially with chips and a fairy dress involved.

Widge said...

wow how cool! is that fire even legal lol?! I don't think we are allowed to do that over here (nz) bummer, I'm sure it would be the highlight of my kids holidays :)

Jodi said...

i'm not great at being impulsive but do long to be. I need to do a bit of 'letting go' to get their though. x

little something said...

Hello Beck, sometimes the best days are the least planned. We're getting ready to start our holidays over here next week. I hope we have some exciting adventures like you.
Bertie x

stinaz81 said...

What a way to finish off the school holidays :) My kids would of loved that as well, and the magnets.... So cool!!!! x

Unknown said...

Oh yes better than a day with tv , great idea !

Leanne said...

Oh yes I would do that!!
The holidays went too fast as always!